FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & INFORMATION
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
WHAT TO BRING, THE DO'S & DONT'S
WHAT YOUR LOVED ONES CAN EXPECT
- The first two weeks of in-patient treatment are typically considered a "blackout period" for outside communication.
- Clients will be asked to adhere to the rules and regulations of the treatment facility and respect their housemates
- Clients will begin to build healthy habits including attending meetings outside the treatment facility.
- CEO and Program Director, Thelma Gatlin will schedule a weekly phone call with a family member to provide progress updates and set-backs, recommendations for further treatment, and the opportunity to ask questions. This client privilege can only be extended to family members approved by the client in treatment.
- Family visitation is Sunday's from 2pm-5pm with prior approval from Thelma Gatlin.
- Family members are encouraged to seek out support while their loved one is in treatment. California Central Valley clients are recommended to connect with PAIN, Prescription Abusers In Need.